| BAL BHARATI PUBLIC SCHOOL
(AN INSTITUTION OF CHILD EDUCATION SOCIETY (REGD.))
SEC-1, IMT, MANESAR,GURGAON,HARYANA-122052
TELEPHONE : +919212808008 E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
1.P.G.T : (i)English (ii)Physics (iii) Maths (iv) Chemistry Post Graduate & B.Ed. (Preference will be given to candidates with experience of taking 10+2 classes of CBSE Board)
2.T.G.T : (i) English (ii) Art & Craft
(Post Graduate / Honours Graduate, B.Ed.& CTET Qualified)
3. PRT: (i) English (ii) German (iii) French (iv)Maths (v) S.Science (vi) G.Science (vii) Hindi (viii) Assistant Teacher (Mont.)
Post Graduate / Honours Graduate, B.Ed.& CTET Qualified.
(ix) Physical Education (Female Candidate Only) (B.P.Ed. / M.P.Ed.)
(x) Assistant Librarian (xi) Western Dance Teacher (xii) Instrumental Music Teacher
Honours Graduate in relevant subject or equivalent degree from recognized university.
4. SPECIAL EDUCATOR : Post Graduate / Honours Graduate in Psychology, B.Ed in Special Education.
5. ACCOUNTS OFFICER: B.Com, well-versed in computerized accounts with thorough knowledge of TALLY
6 ADMIN OFFICER: An experienced person capable of supervising and guiding office staff & handling estate matters.
7. COMPUTER OPERATOR: Graduate with proficiency in computer skills
8. SECURITY OFFICER CUM TRANSPORT INCHARGE: Senior, experienced Ex-Army personnel, capable of streamlining and efficiently managing security and transport services at school.
9. RECEPTIONIST: Graduate with Proficiency in Computers, Knowledge of Office Management would be an added qualification. Pleasing personality with fluency in English and excellent Communication Skills.
* Candidates with relevant experience, excellent communication skills, interest in
co-curricular activities and proficiency in computers will be preferred.
(A) Sports Coaches (NIS Trained), Specialisation in Table Tennis/Basketball/Skating/Tennis/Yoga/Chess/Athletics/FootBall
Only the short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
Note: Salary as per educational qualification and experience.
*The school reserves the right to treat any post deemed cancelled.
* Apply latest by 8th March 2019 on application form available at school
reception on payment of Rs. 200/- by Demand Draft, only in favour of ‘Bal Bharati Public School’ on all working days between 8:30 am and 1:30 pm. The form can also be downloaded from the school website bbpsmn.balbharati.org and submitted to the school office along with a payment of Rs.200/- through Demand Draft.
Regular teaching and non-teaching posts are advertised once a year in leading English dailies of Gurgaon. A straight selection procedure is followed and appointments are offered w.e.f. 1st of July. Initially the staff is appointed on probation for one year, extendable to two years. All Govt. rules and policies are followed. In case of vacancies occurring during the year, appointments are also made on temporary bases.
A caring, congenial working environment is provided to all employees but utmost dedication and commitments is expected of them in return. Training during the year are mandatory and the staff members must make every effort to upgrade his/her skills.