Admission Criteria Of Montessori – I (Pre-school) 2020-21
- Age: 3+ as on 31st March 2020.
- Since the concept of vicinity schools is gaining acceptance, preference will be given to those children who live near the School.
Admissions– 2020 – 2021
Admission to all classes (from Mont I-Class XI) is open.
Documents Required At The Time Of Admission For Verification (For General & EWS Category)
- Attested Photocopy of Birth Certificate of Child issued by Municipal Authority.
- Attested Photocopy of Parent(s) Voters Identity Card / Ration Card / Passport / Electricity Bill / House Tax Receipt etc.
- Recent Coloured Passport size Photograph of the Child.
- Certificate attested by Area SDM to validate applications applied under EWS Category.
- Proof to validate child with special needs.
- Attested photocopy of Educational Qualification Certificates of both parents (Class X onwards).
Note: Please bring all Certificates in Original for Verification.
Pre - Primary and Class XII
Admission to these classes is subject to availability of seats (usually notified at the end of March) and on the basis of merit determined by a written test. The dates for test are notified in March. However there is no written test for Pre-Primary classes.
Documents Required With The Application Form Pre-primary and Class XII
- School leaving Certificate from the last school attended.
- Progress Report of the last exam passed.
- Date of birth and character certificate from the Principal of the school last attended.
- Ration card or any other valid proof of place of residence.
- Three passport size colour photographs (recent).