- Age: 3+ as on 31st March 2023.
- Since the concept of vicinity schools is gaining acceptance, preference will be given to those children who live near the School.
Admissions- 2023 – 2024
Documents Required At The Time Of Admission For Verification (For General) 1.Photocopy of Birth Certificate of the applicant.
2. Original Medical certificate/Immunization card of the applicant.
3. Photocopy of previous year Report Card(not applicable for PS).
4. Original and attested transfer certificate of a recognized school(not applicable for PS).
5. Photocopy of Applicant’s Aadhar Card.
6. Photocopy of both Parents Aadhar Card.
7. Photocopy of both Parents Pan Card.
8. Photocopy of proof of Residence.
9. Photocopy of proof of sibling(Attested copy of the I- Card and Report Card of Sibling).
10. Photocopy of relevant authentic certificate(SC/ST/OBC/EWS).
11. Passport size photographs of applicant(5 copies) and parents (5 copies) each.
Admission to these classes is subject to availability of seats and on the basis of merit determined by a written test. However there is no written test for Pre-Primary classes.