We have tie up with Greenobin, the pioneers in providing a complete range of independent recycling and waste paper management facilities. We motivate our students to collect waste paper properly and it is sent to Greenobin for recycling. We get in return the recycled paper for further use. Our students also visited Greenobin (Recycling Plant) at Nazafgarh to learn the technique of paper recycling to conserve environment and Save Trees. The students get incentive points which can be redeemed as stationery made from recycled paper. Our students are showing great interest in it.
- COLLABORATING WITH COLLEAGUES : Great teachers are earnest learners. Spend some time with a colleague, or two or three, and talk about what each of these research-based, best classroom practices looks like in the classroom. Discuss each one in the context of your unique learning environment: who your students are, what they need, what they already know, etc. Keeping these facts in mind Teachers group discussion was started by the authorities on monthly basis.
- Class room interaction based on demonstration, and mentoring as opposed to telling or giving information. Teachers give students opportunities to become problem solvers who take responsibility for their own thinking. As teachers shift their practices toward a coaching model of interaction, they engage students in high-level questioning and responding through the use of active learning strategies. Skype session, cultural exchanges, field trips held on day today basis.
- The rotation model of learning involves the traditional face-to-face learning with online learning. In this, the time schedule is divided and fixed between these two processes or it runs on the teacher's discretion for a given course. The classroom kids usually monitor both the face-to-face and online learning, and the online learning takes place on a one-to-one basis. Students rotate across online learning, small group instruction and pencil-pen assignments. GYAN KATTA the online test in all subjects and for all classes has been started by the authorities.
- Environmental approach:Environmental activities have become a part of day today practices in our school. Children are being taught to save the precious resources of the Earth to prevent global warming and pollution. Various activities are organised by our school in consideration of environment as our common responsibility.
- FEED BACK TECHNIQUE: How do learners know they are moving forward without steady, consistent feedback? They often won't. Along with individual feedback (written or verbal), teachers need to provide whole-group feedback on patterns they see in the collective class' growth and areas of need. Students also need to be given opportunities to provide feedback to the teacher so that she can adjust the learning process, materials, and instruction accordingly…COFFEE WITH PARENTS organised frequently for all classes and WHATSAPP GROUP formed by the coordinators for proper and continuous feedback.
- Use of technology in education to make it convenient and child centred: Weekly classes on ROBOTICS, KODU, ABACUS have been successfully organised .TAB-ROOM and ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE set up in BBPS MANESAR.