BAL BHARATI PUBLIC SCHOOL, IMT-MANESAR
PROMOTION POLICY FOR CLASSES IX/XI
- In order to be declared as ‘Passed’ a candidate shall obtain not less than 33% marks in each of the five subjects on Cumulative basis in theory and practical separately.
- If a student gets less than 33% in one subject, he/she will be placed in ‘Compartment’ in the said subject as per the rules. Student failing in more than one subject shall not be promoted.
- In case of absence due to medical reason, the student may be exempted from Half Yearly Examination in the respective subject and may be promoted on the basis of the Annual Examination only. However if a student fails to appear for Annual Examination due to Medical grounds, he/she shall give his/her exam along with compartment examination. Medical certificate is necessary.
- A student having less than 75% attendance in an academic session shall not be permitted to appear in the Final Examination.
- Any other promotion rule applicable as per the policy of Directorate of Education.
- All students have to take each test/examination so as to determine his/her result on Cumulative basis. In order to calculate Cumulative result the Weightage of each term will be follows:
|CLASS IX||CLASS XI|
|*10% OF ALL WRITTEN EXAMS(BEST OF TWO)||10 % OF UNIT TEST – I
|5% OF PROJECTS/ACTIVITIES||20 % OF HALF YEARLY EXAM|
|5% OF NOTEBOOKS||10 % OF UNIT TEST – II
|80% OF ANNUAL EXAMINATION||60 % OF ANNUAL EXAMINATION
*WRITTEN EXAMS FOR CLASS IX
I PERIODIC TEST
HALF YEARLY EXAMINATION
II PERIODIC TEST