The Activity Calendar, regarding celebration of Swatchhata Pakhwada for the year 2021, has been shared by the Cabinet Secretariat, Government of India. Celebration of Swatchhata Pakhwada was organised from 1st September-15th September ,2021 at school level. Every day, different activities were done and students from IX –XII participated in the Pakhwada activity with much of interest.
Students participated very enthusiastically in all the events and learned the importance of Swatchhata for a healthy and prosperous life.
List of activites under Swatchhata Pakhwada were as follows :-
Swachhata Shapath Day
Swachhata Awareness Day
Green School drive Days
Swachhata Participation Days
Hand Wash Day
Personal Hygiene Days
Swachhata School Exhibition Days
Swachhata Action Plan Days
- Independence Day
The school celebrated the Independence Day with great fervor and nationalism by organizing various activities and competitions for the students.
- International Humanity Olympiad
7th International Humanity Olympiad was conducted for the students of class I – X. The first round of the competition was conducted on 21st June, 2021 and 10th August, 2021.
- World Tobacco Day
On 17th May, 2021, on the occasion of World Tobacco Day, the young creative minds of class VI made beautiful posters to spread their message that consumption of tobacco in any form is really harmful as ‘Life is Precious’.
- Mother’s Day
On the occasion of Mother’s Day, to express gratitude towards their mothers, the students were involved in numerous activities like Poem Composition and Recitation, Greeting Card Making and Incredible Mom wherein they enacted as radio jockey and presented their views on the changing role of motherhood. All these activities were conducted on 7th May 2021.
- Labour Day
To express gratitude towards helpers and other workers of the society, the students of Class XII prepared food themselves at home and distributed it among labourers. The activity took place on 1st May 2021.
- Orientation Day
To brief the new parents of all the classes about the functioning and various endeavors of the school, a presentation was prepared and shown on 3rd April, 2021. A Power Point Presentation was shown to the parents which comprised of exam pattern, academics, time table and teachers’ introduction for the upcoming session.
- Earth Day
“Earth Day” was celebrated on 22nd April to inculcate environmental sustainability in the minds of young children. A number of activities were organized during the month for all the classes to sensitize the children about the importance of environment in our lives.
- Graduation Day
The Graduation Day of Pre-Primary was celebrated virtually on 27th March, 2021.
National Science Day( Senior Wing Activity): National Science Day is celebrated on 28th of February every year in order to commemorate the invention of the Raman effect ( Nobel Prize winner Sir Chandrasekhara Venkata Raman)
Biography : Sir C.V. Raman( 7th Nov. 1888 – 21st Nov. 1970) was an Indian physicist known mainly for his work in the field of light scattering. He discovered that when light traverses a transparent material, some of the deflected light changes wavelength and amplitude. This phenomenon was a new type of scattering of light and was termed as the Raman effect. Sir C.V. Raman won the Nobel Prize in Physics in 1930 and was the first Asian person to receive a Nobel Prize in any branch of science.
So, on this occasion Bal Bharati Public School ,IMT-Manesar display a biopic/documentary of C.V.Raman . Students took very much interest in biopic of C.V. Raman and ask their queries about scattering of light and law of scattering. This brings scientific temper, attitude among students and bring more zest to explode nature.
National Science Day ( Senior Secondary Wing Activity) Talk by Eminent Personality (On National Science Day)
FUTURE OF SCIENCE,TECHNOOGY & INNOVATION
National Science Day (NSD) is celebrated on 28th February every year in order to commemorate the invention of Raman Effect in India by the Indian Physicist, Sir Chandrasekhara Venkata Raman.
In order to keep the Spirit of "National Science Day"& pay rich tribute to our great scientist as well as to discover the Science among our Students. Bal Bharati Public school, Manesar has organised an activity -TALK BY EMINENT PERSONALITY on the theme FUTURE OF SCIENCE,TECHNOLOGY & INNOVATION for the senior classes from IX-XII on virtual platform.
The Key Note Speaker for online Interaction was Dr. Rakesh Joshi Director with Government of India, PhD in Nano Science from Delhi University. He has worked with renowned Scientists in IUCAA, Pune & IITs & has also been associated with the prestigious Time Dissemination Project of India. He talked about the beauty of Science and focused on the Concept of Unification of the various forces & the particles existing in the Universe He discussed about his project that our Indian Scientists are working hard reaching towards the goal of our own Indian standard time. He motivates students about the passion of Science that if they have Science inside them, Science will automatically take them. Students were highly motivated.
Dr Rakesh Joshi was accompanied by Sh.Mukesh Chauhan, ITS Deputy Director General, MTNL. He shared about the Emerging Trends in Technology & Innovation in the Telecommunication Sector .He talked about the differences between 4G,5G,6G and in the coming time the lives of the people, their way of doing work is going to be completely change. He also talked about the data usage which increases just 50 times in lockdown. So every company is working towards giving data speed to their Consumers. Then he guided the students that work has been already started in some countries regarding the theoretical standard formulation of 6G.Thus our Students gain a lot of knowledge during the session on Science, Technology & Innovation .
The Session was a fruitful & Our Students learned various new things & also get motivated with a zeal of doing something innovative & to discover the Science within them.
“NATIONAL SCIENCE DAY” (MIDDLE DEPARTMENT)
On the occasion of National Science Day (NSD), the Science department
of the school organized an activity “Science concept based Rangoli” on
February 26, 2021, for the students of classes VI & VII. The activity
aimed to promote scientific temperament among the students. Students
participated enthusiastically and showed their scientific approach in
collaboration with art by making beautiful rangolis based on scientific
concepts using colours, flowers, leaves, pulses and sawdust.
A short documentary on the various achievements, innovations and
Contributions by “Dr CV Raman” in physics and sciences was shown to
the students of class VIII on the same day. The documentary was very
National Science Day ( Primary Wing Activity) : National Science Day is celebrated on February 28 every year across India. The National Science Day
commemorates the invention of the ' Raman Effect ' by the great Indian physicist, Sir Chandrasekhara
Venkata Raman. Sir Raman, on this date, had invented the Raman Effect in the year 1928. For his
contribution in the field of science, Sir Raman was awarded with the Nobel Prize in the Physics in the
year 1930. By celebrating this day as National Science Day, we show our dignity and respect to the
famous Indian physicist for his contribution in the field of Science.
Bal Bharati Public School, Manesar organized a Poster Making Competition for the students of primary
wing on the theme ' Science for Society ' on 26 February 2021. Students participated with great zeal and
enthusiastically prepared posters exhibiting their creativity and ideas related to science
NATIONAL SCIENCE DAY CELEBRATION ( Pre-Primary Wing Activity)
MAGIC OF SCIENCE
Science is all about exploring and discovery, so there is no better way
to get young scientists excited about learning than with hands on
activities and science experiments. Kids of PS and PP performed
science activities in their classes and explored the world around them.
They celebrated National Science Day ON 26 TH FEB and performed
experiments like walking rainbow and experiment on air.
- CBSE Activities-
- National Unity Day- In this student from VI to XII actively participated in Quiz competition and later received the e-certificates.
- Vigilance Awareness Week 2020- The students from X-XII and staff members of the school took the pledge together on November 2, 2020 to encourage the fight against corruption and received the E-certificates for the same.
- Launch of Mathematics Practice Book- To promote 21st century skills such as critical thinking and problem solving, CBSE has shared the work book for the students of VII to X to examine problems related to real-life situations and solve such problems.
- Celebration of Gandhi Jayanti 2020- To commemorate the 150th birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi, various activities like online morning assembly on Gandhian Philosophy, all faith prayer and so on were conducted on 2nd October, 2020.
- Celebration of Reading Week- To highlight the importance of literacy for individuals and the societies as well as the need for augmented efforts towards more literate societies, different activities like – storytelling, book reviewing and so on were conducted from 8th September to 14th September 2020.
- International Day against Violence and Bullying (including cyber bullying)-
- Jan Andolan Campaign on COVID-19- The students and teachers of all grades took a pledge on 12th October, 2020 to be vigilant and promised to take all the necessary precautions that prevent the spread of deadly virus and will also encourage others to follow the key COVID Appropriate Behaviours.
- Hindi Week- To show the love and respect for a rich language like Hindi, plethora of activities like Vigyapan Lekhan, Nara Lekhan, Samvad Lekhan, Prathah samarniye shlok were organized by Hindi Department in Hindi week from 14th September, 2020 to 30th September, 2020
- Green School Program: In Green School Program, students from VI to XII participated in an array of green activities to learn newer, easier but effective resource-efficient practices.
- Virtual tour to zoo was organized on 20th September, 2020 by the school for the students of Pre-Primary in which they all dressed up as per their favorite animal and understood how important it is to take care of the environment and its significant impact on the lives and welfare of animals.
- The students of Pre-Primary wing celebrated “World Animal Day” by making bird feeders. Through this activity, they learned how to be compassionate towards animals.
- As 2020 started on a gloomy note, with the pandemic outbreak, the school organized a Pre-Diwali celebration in the school premises to spread the sense the celebratory spirit amongst the staff members of BBPS family.
- Pre-Primary students celebrated Diwali virtually with fervor and excitement. Teachers and students dolled up in ethnic attire and made ladoo for the occasion. They were also taught how to celebrate eco-friendly Diwali and how to maintain social distancing during the festival.
- Club Activity:
- In Hindi Club , “ATULYA BHARAT”- an online Inter school competition was conducted on 29th August, 2020 in which the students from almost 28 schools enthusiastically participated in following activities like- Charitra Manchan, Kahani Manchan, Samuchit Chitrakala etc.
- In Science Club, “Measuring Vital Capacity of Lungs” and “Mass of all planets of our Solar System” activities were conducted for class XII students of Science Stream in which they measured the vital capacity, the tidal volume of their lungs and demonstrated the relative sizes of the planets with dough respectively.
- Under BEST club, skill enhancement session on “Climate Action 101” and “ Digital Tools for Youth to Advocate Clean Air & Climate Action was organised on 21st October, 2020 and 18th November, 2020 on Zoom respectively. The key speakers of the session were- Ajay Mittal, Director of Climate Change Programs and Sanjana K, Legal Professional, Climate Reality Leader.
- CBSE Activities-
- Our teachers have volunteered to impart their knowledge and skills by uploading their e-learning content for VIDYA DAAN INITIATIVE under the aegis of CBSE.
- To provide a platform to students to express creatively their ideas/views on the theme “THINKING INNOVATIVELY IN UNPRECEDENTED TIMES LIKE COVID-19”, the students participated in various activities like Essays/Paragraphs and Paintings/Poems under CBSE Expression Series.
- Telangana Celebration- The students of class VIII prepared an online act on the historical tradition and culture of Telangana. This project helped the students to utilize the lockdown phase in a creative way. The students put their maximum efforts in the making of this online act. The entire video was recorded by the students.
- Summer Activities- To maximize the use of Summer break , various Virtual Summer Activities in Yoga, Dance, English, Computer, Art & Craft were designed with the aim that no child should be left behind and followed the blended and holistic approach to teaching- learning process.
- Book Week (INSPIRON)- To inculcate the reading skills in young minds, we celebrated the book week , Inspiron- THE TALENT SPREE from 22.6.2020 to 27.6.2020 in which not only the English Department and Librarian read and reviewed the books but also students participated and exhibited their ardour for Reading by sharing views after reading their favorite books.
- VIRSA- During the lockdown blues Routes 2 Roots,VIRSA came out with an initiative ‘Unlock Your Creativity’ for the children stuck at home in which students recorded their videos of singing, dancing (Classical/Non-classical only), acting or creating art and shared the same to get a chance to be featured on their page.
- Counselling and Mental Health- The school counsellor made a special effort to support the students and helped them in navigating difficult-life situation during these challenging times. Their ongoing efforts continue to keep the children emotionally stable and happy against all odds.
- Club Activity:
- Under Heritage club, students of class VII presented the Music, Dance and Culture of Rashtrakuta Dynasty through a virtual skit and uploaded the same on YouTube.
- To provide a glimpse into the daily activities of the school and the reflection on the online classes to the parents, an E-newsletter, named Erudition-2020 “Epoch of Technology” has been shared with the parents, under Literary club.
A Havan was performed on April 1, 2019 in the school premises, on the auspicious occasion of Satraarambh to invoke the blessing of the almighty for the start of another academic year.
“A parent is a teacher at home, a teacher is a parent in school and the child is the center of our universe.”
An Orientation Program was organized for the parents of pre-school for the session 2019-20. The vision of the Child Education Society and the overall school system was shared with them. Pre-primary newsletter ‘TENDER MUSINGS’ – VOL IV was released on the occasion. Further, a workshop on the Effects of Gadgets on Children was also conducted.
Labour Day was celebrated at School with full gusto. The function started with a welcome speech for the support staff. The melodious songs 'Vaishnavjanto' and 'Swacchhata ka Iraada' were sung by class XII students. The Principal and Head Mistress also motivated those present with their encouraging words.
The students of Bal Bharati Public School, Manesar hosted their mothers on this special occasion. The event was held on 3rd May, 2019 and mothers were specially invited to spend a memorable day filled with activities and fun.
All performances were dedicated to the theme – ‘Mothers’.
‘Cards of Love’ written for the mothers were also distributed.
Summer Camp was organised at school from 15.05.19 to 30.05.19. Apart from coaching in Sports, classes for Art & Craft, ICT, Music, Dance, English Conversation and Meal Planning were also organised. A total of 246 students participated in it. During this time Art and Computer classes were organised for staff members also.
To give a global exposure to students, Intra Model United Nations Conference was held in our school on 24th July, 2019. It was a fun-filled educational opportunity for students. This exciting opportunity was provided for the first time in Bal Bharati Public School, Manesar and students participated with great enthusiasm.
Inter School Competition (INSIPRON)
In a bid to inculcate competitive spirit among students and to provide them the opportunity to hone their talents, Bal Bharati Public School, Manesar organized an inter-school competition in a number of categories. As many as 10 top-notch schools jumped into the grueling fray to seal their victory. An array of face-offs in various important disciplines like 3 D Puppet Making, Fusion Art, Tales with a twist, Rhythmic Raga, Economie Mondiale, Sway Swag, Melody Mantra, Kavya Rachna and Street play greatly impressed the audience. A number of schools participated in the event.
Teacher’s Group Discussion
Great teachers are earnest learners. Teachers group discussions have been initiated, one session every month where teachers share research and need based, best classroom practices.
Active Learning Strategies
Classroom interaction based on demonstration, and mentoring as opposed to telling or giving information is encouraged. Teachers give students opportunities to become problem solvers who take responsibility for their own thinking. As teachers shift their practices toward a coaching model of interaction, they engage students in high-level questioning and responding through the use of active learning strategies. Skype session, cultural exchanges, field trips are held on regular basis.
The investiture ceremony of Bal Bharati Public School,Manesar was held on 22 August 2019.The event started at 9.30 am with the welcoming of the esteemed guest of honours by a token of appreciation and love from BBPS family. The guest of honour for the day was Sh.Harsh Kumar, Principal of Bal Bharati Public School, Manesar. The other distinguished guest on the dias was Ms.Akanksha Sehgal Setia. To enable us to develop devotion and to start the ceremony on the spiritual note a choir performed a prayer followed by a speech by the School Principal, Sh.Harsh Kumar. The event proceeded further with a beautiful Hindi song, which spread a spirit of stimulation and optimism in the air.
Suhani Duhan, the Head girl for the session 2018-19 adorned the stage to share her indelible memories.
The limelight of the programme was March past led by the newly appointed cabinet .Our honourable Principal Sh.Harsh Kumar pinned the badges to the elected member with our respectable Headmistress. The Head Mistress (Senior) Ms.Akanksha Sehgal Setia administered the oath. The newly elected Head boy and Head girl shared their aspirations through a speech. All the guest of honours shared their words of wisdom commenting on the privilege of the cabinet members & their exposure to leadership. The event came to a closure with a vote of thanks from MS.Rashmi Jain( Head of student council)
VALEDICTORY FUNCTION 2018-19
The school bid adien to the students of class XII in a gala ceremony organized in the premises on December 22, 2019. Class XI students presented a scintillating cultural show and exciting selection rounds to choose Mr. & Ms. Bal Bharati. The Principal and Sr. Head Mistress honoured the students with sashes and wished everyone a bright future ahead.
The day was indeed a memorable one full of mixed emotions, tears and laughter, dancing and dining. The ceremony ended with capturing the beautiful moments in the camera.
Bal Bharatians spread the cheer of festivities in the ‘Annual Winter Carnival’ organised in the school premises on February 3, 2019. Apart from Carnival Parade and Cultural Show, the Carnival had huge variety of stalls of reputed brands in clothing, Kitchenware, decorative items, eatables, interesting fun games, Car Companies, Career guidance institutes; the list is endless. To strike an entertaining and exciting chord, the school had organized Tambola for all, Fun Rides, Red Carpet Walk for mothers and baby show for 2-10 year old kids. Interesting competitions like Painting, Dancing, Singing, Poem Recitation and Fancy Dress were organized, which witnessed enormous participation from kids of all age groups.
Aashirwad Ceremony was organised at BBPS Manesar for the students of classes X and XII to seek the Blessings of the Almighty for their forthcoming board exams. The event coincided with the Saraswati Puja Celebrations at school. The puja & best wishes from everyone around infused in the students renewed confidence.
The purpose of Art is washing the dust of daily life off our soul….
An Art carnival organised at Bal Bharati Public School, Manesar on the occasion of Children’s Day where every student, teacher and parents sat at the same platform to show their art skills and share happiness together…..
Children’s Day Celebration
Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything……
A musical workshop was organised for students of Bal Bharati Public School , Manesar on the occasion of Children’s Day. It was a musical rendezvous with Mr. Dinero Ash, a well known Percussionist & Singer from Washington DC.
VIGILANCE AWARENESS WEEK
“Eradicate corruption- Build a new india”
Vigilance Awareness Week was celebrated at Bal Bharati Public School Manesar from 29.10.18 to 03.11.18 .
A special assembly was organized for classes VI-XII to spread awareness against corruption. The significance of the celebration was shared with the audience by Malvika Yadav of class XII. A quiz was conducted to test the knowledge of the students on the issue of corruption. The Oath of Integrity was taken in English as well as Hindi by one and all present.
The Head Mistress, Ms. Akanksha Sehgal, in her address, discussed with the students how using unfair means in the examination is also a form of corruption. She urged the students to be ethically strong citizens of the country.
The ‘Run for Unity’ was flagged off by the Principal, Mr. Harsh Kumar. In the run, the students spread awareness against corruption in the neighborhood carrying relevant placards and banners and shouting slogans.
Essay Writing Activity for classes X and XII, Slogan Writing Activity for class XI and Poster Making Activity for class IX, provided a creative platform to the students to express their ideas on the burning issue of corruption.
Vigilance Awareness Week certainly inspired the students to realize their role in making the moral fibre of the country strong.
The Annual Day at BBPOS Manesar was celebrated with a great pomp and show on 14 October 2018. The chief guest for the occasion was Dr. Rajendra Sharma, the Medical Superintendent of VMMC and Safdarjung Hospital while the Guest of Honour was Rtd. Lt. Rita Gangwani, who appreciated the hard work and dedication put by the students and staff of the school. The programme began with the lighting of the holy lamp and metifluens recitation of the shlokas. The junior ballet ‘Pankh – Soaring Aspiration’ was a beautiful description of the challenges faced by children due to one’s expectation created by their parents. The Sr. Ballet ‘Manthan – A Journey Within’ showcased the journey of some exceptional people who made a difference in society by their diligence.
- GRADUATION DAY
The Montessori Department of the school celebrated Graduation Day of the tiny –tots on 24.03.18 with great pomp and show. The programme started with Saraswati Vandana and welcome dance by Mont I students. Pied Piper of Hamlin was presented beautifully by Mont II students. An exquisite exhibition of craft work done by Montessori students was also displayed for the parents.
To attain the goal of energizing and protecting the inner self and receiving the
Blessings of the Supreme Power, Havana was performed by the Principal, staff and
students on April 2, 2018 in the school premises, on the auspicious occasion of
- LABOUR DAY
To commemorate the Labour Day and to appreciate the selfless service of the didis and bhaiyas, who work with full dedication and ensure the hygiene and security of school, the students of B.B.PS. Manesar celebrated Labour Day on 1st May, 2018. The celebrations began with a message by the students, which highlighted the role of support staff in our school. The students were acquainted with the history behind Labour Day Celebrations. The informative speech was followed by a melodious song. Some students expressed their love and gratitude by presenting their tokens of love to the helpers at school.
- SUMMER CAMP
Summer Camp was organised at school from 14.05.18 to 02.06.18. Apart from coaching in sports like Basketball, Volleyball, Table Tennis, Tennis, Football, Badminton and Athletics, classes were held for Art & Craft, ICT, Music, Dance, English Conversation and Meal Planning. A total of 281 students participated in and benefited from the camp.
- INTERNATIONAL YOGA DAY
Yoga being one of the important components of Health and Physical Education and as compliance to the government as well as CBSE Directives, International Yoga Day was celebrated on 21st of June 2018 in the school premises.
Yog Yatra, a year long initiative in collaboration with Mokshayatan Yog Sansthan began with great zeal and enthusiasm on 19.05.18 at BBPS GRH .
This wonderful journey of health and harmony through yoga has now taken the shape of yoga classes on every Saturday and Sunday for students, parents, teachers and neighbourhood community from 7:30 am to 8:30 am in school premises. This programme will not only benefit the health of the participants but also aid in establishing the brand value of Bal Bharati in and around the school.
- ORIENTATION DAY
The orientation day of Montessori department was organized on 21.07.18. The programme started with mantras highlighting the value of doing good to others. The choir group presented a Gujarati song in tandem with the theme of Gujarat state. A Garba and Dandiya dance was also performed with great fervour by Montessori II tiny- tots. The principal gave a welcome speech for the parents sharing the philosophy of the school. The school counsellor Ms. Shruti Singh also gave a presentation for the parents.
- INVESTITURE CEREMONY
The investiture ceremony of Bal Bharati Public School, Manesar for the academic session 2018-19 was held on 14th August 2018 at the school assembly ground.
A motivational song- ‘Ekla Cholo’ rendered enthusiastically by the school choir inspired one and all to relentlessly march towards excellence, albeit alone if others don’t pay heed to your clarion call. The new students’ council consisting of 33 students from classes VIII-XI, was then conferred with badges and sashes by Principal and Vice Principal. The proud members of the council were then administered the oath by the Principal in which they pledged to always remain dutiful and sincerely committed towards the school. Congratulating the students of the newly anointed prefectorial board, the Principal exhorted them to always uphold the values and ideals of the school and keep the school flag flying high. The feeling of pride was evident in the speeches given by the Head Girl, Suhani Duhan and Head Boy, Prakhar Sharma as they thanked their teachers for reposing their faith in them and promising to live up to the expectations of the school.
- SANSKRIT DIWAS
Sanskrit Day was celebrated in the school by the students of classes VI – VIII. The celebration comprised of welcome song, rendition of ‘Shiv Tandav’and melodiously delivered shlokas of Bhaktambar Ji.
ANNUAL CARNIVAL 2018
Annual Carnival of the school was organized on Sunday, 4th Feb 2018.The campus of the school was richly decorated reflecting the spirit of joy. The school ground wore a festive and colourful look and the bright sunny weather made the day a perfect one for fun, frolic and gaiety. Live performances by the students added to the spirit of cheer and celebrations. Activities galore comprised Fashion Show, Magic Show, Puppet Show and various competitions. The school ground pulsated with scintillating music and a lively crowd. Amidst the fun and festivity, the school’s concern for the society was evident. The Environment Club members sold eco-friendly products. Heritage Club of the school exhibited the rich culture of North, East, South and West of India. Cuisines and Dances from Punjab, Assam, Tamil Nadu and Maharashtra provided the local flavor of these states. The zest and zeal exhibited by an enthusiastic crowd of visitors and parents made the ‘Bal Mela’ a memorable event in the school calendar.
Aashirwad Ceremony was organised at BBPS Manesar for the outgoing students of class XII to seek the Blessings of the Almighty for their forthcoming board exams. The event coincided with the Saraswati Puja Celebrations at school.
SPORTS DAY FOR FATHERS
To elicit keen participation in school activities, Sports Day was organized exclusively for the fathers at BBPS Manesar. Their enthusiasm to prove to their kids that the maxim, ‘My Papa is the Best’ was seen to be believed. And when fathers play, with their wives and kids cheering them from the side lines, love for sports automatically percolates to the entire family. The initiative was widely lauded by the parent fraternity.
Annual Sports Day was celebrated at BBPS Manesar on 22nd December 2017 with great enthusiasm and zeal. The Sports Captain administered the pledge to maintain the spirit of fair play and healthy competition. The principal in her address emphasized upon the importance of sports in the life of a child. “Always make a total effort, even when the odds are against you!” her voice boomed on the mike and the athletes responded by mesmerizing the audience with their energetic performances. The event ended with “Prize Distribution Ceremony”, where the winners were conferred with medals and certificates.
VALEDICTORY FUNCTION 2017-18
The farewell of Class XII titled ‘Adios Amigos’ was organized on 30th December 2017. It promised to be an exciting day not only for the students of Class XII but also for the students of Class XI as the day was a fiesta devoted to reminiscing the joyous moments spent together with friends and teachers at school. A colourful and entertaining cultural programme presented by the students of class XI enthralled the seniors. A traditional and a floral welcome was accorded to the outgoing batch. The programme commenced with the comic one liners and repartees of comperes for the day from Class XI. Special titles were awarded to the students under categories-Mr. & Miss BBPS, Mr Crowd Puller , Ms Intellectual etc. Principal and the entire school staff wished the students all the luck in their forth coming Board Exams and asked them to carry forward the rich legacy of BBPS Manesar. They as befitting torch bearers and brand ambassadors of the school were apprised of their role as responsible citizens when they step out of the safe havens of the school campus and face the world.
RUN MOM RUN
A sports event was organized by class I students for their mothers on Saturday, 2nd December 2017. Students performed an impressive umbrella drill .7 sports stations were set up for the mothers.
- The winners of each station were felicitated. The day dedicated to collaboration between stake-holders was a super success. The school has received several appreciative E mails from mothers, congratulating the school for its initiative.
- 3 Legged Race
- Lemon & Spoon Race
- Balloon Burst
- Sack Race
- Banana Race
- Needle and Thread Race
- Musical Chairs
On the occasion of Children’s Day “Art Carnival” was organised in the school premises. Students from the entire school and all staff members of BBPS Manesar participated in the competition. It was a day dedicated to ‘freedom of expression’ through the medium of art and amidst laughter and camaraderie, a few brilliant pieces of art were produced.
The following students got positions in different categories:
- Kavya Gupta I B
- Radhika Dhiman I B
- Jaivardhan Agnihotri I C
- Vaani Dhiman V A
- Vaani Sharma V A
- Anshul Sharda IV B
- Ira Yadva X
- Jiya Goel VII A
- Hannah Pundir VI A
PUBLIC SERVICE BROADCASTING DAY
Public Broadcasting Day was celebrated on 12 November 2017 at Deshmukh Auditorium, India International Centre, New Delhi. The event was organized under the aegis of CUCAI (Confederation of UNESCO Clubs and Association of India). The theme was - Relationship between Public Service Broadcasting and the Indian Public. Our school choir group gave live performance on All India Radio.
All India Inter Unit BBPS Sports Meet
XI All India Inter Unit BBPS Sports Meet took place in BBPS Ludhiana from 10-12 Nov 2017. 17 units from all accross the country vied for their place under the sun. keen;ly fought matches amid a lot of fanfare and cheering from colleagues in the championship being won by BBPS Gangaram.
BBPS Manesar to performed commendably with the following positions.
- Volleyball Girls- Ist Runners Up
- Athletics Girls- Ist Runners Up
- 3. basketball Boys-IInd Runners Up
- Highlights of the event was that 2 individual trophies were awarded to Pratibha Yadav from BBPS Manesar for BEST GIRL ATHLETE and BEST GIRL VOLLEYBALL PLAYER. BBPS Manesar is Ranked 6th from among the participating 17 schools. Way to go!! Kudos to our budding athletes!! We are all so proud of you.ANNUAL DAYBal- Bharati Public School Manesar celebrated it’s Annual Day and Prize Distribution Function on 28th October, 2017. Ms. Chhaya Sharma, IPS, Deputy Inspector General; National Human Rights Commission graced the occasion as the Chief Guest. A Renowned Social Worker Smt. Sushma Singhvi, from ‘Gunjan Foundation’ was the Guest of Honour. Lighting of the lamp by the dignitaries marked the beginning of the programme. The school Principal through an impressive Power-Point presentation highlighted the entire gamut of school activities and achievements during the academic session 2016-17. The cultural fiesta for the day was a vibrant amalgamation of music and dance items. The Senior Ballet ‘Chidiya’ aimed at delivering a message of the immediate need to restore the fast depleting mutual trust which is leading to evils being perpetrated in the society. The tiny tots of the Montessori Department and the students of primary department propagated the message of ‘Saving the Earth’ through a mesmerizing ballet ‘Chanda Mama Door Ke…’.Students were awarded prizes in various categories in both scholastic and co-scholastic areas. The magnificent décor, the laser lights, the breath taking visuals, colourful costumes, grand theatrical effects and the beautifully choreographed series of dances added magic to the ambience.The Vote of Thanks was delivered by Secretary Mrs. Suruchi Gandhi.The school has received appreciative reviews from Members of the Management as well as the parent fraternity for putting up a brilliant show.
Heritage Activity- Ancient Monuments
Heritage is a contemporary activity with far- reaching effects. Heritage Week provided a platform to students in which they exchanged information about India and world heritage. Students prepared models of various monuments and gave presentation to their teachers and fellow students.
The Investiture Ceremony at BBPS Manesar was held on 23rd August, 2017. The investiture ceremony is the occasion when the prospective school appointees are sworn in and they don the mantle of responsibility as the new leaders of the school. The programme commenced by lighting of the lamp. This was followed by a scintillating devotional rendition by the school choir. Chairman along with Principal and Vice Principal conferred the badges and sashes on the members of the student council .The Principal encouraged the members of the Cabinet to adhere to honesty and to meet the challenges with dedication and sincerity. The Head Boy and Head Girl shared the blueprints of their action plan for the coming session. The chief guest, Chairman Dr. V K Ahuja enlisted the ceremony as one of the most important events in the school calendar when students are awarded the badges and sashes of distinction and honor and exhorted them to use the opportunity for individual as well as institutional growth.
७ अगस्त से १९अगस्त २०१७ तक संस्कृत –सप्ताह मनाया गया| इस अवसर पर विद्याथियों द्वारा श्लोक लेखन, श्लोक वाचन और सुलेख लेखन प्रतियोगितायें की गयी |संस्कृत दिवस के अवसर पर सरस्वती वंदना,गीता के श्लोक, दीप वंदना, संस्कृत महिमा,श्री मधुराष्टकम,ऋतु वसंत वैभवम,बाल्मीकि रामायण के श्लोक,भोजन से पूर्व के मंत्र और भक्तांबर(जैन धर्म)के श्लोक प्रस्तुत किए गए|
To commemorate ‘Earth Day’ a special Assembly was conducted by Faith House. The Principal motivated the children to conserve natural resources. She also urged them to plant and protect trees. Fancy Dress and Display Board Decoration Competitions were organized for the students of classes I&II. Poem Recitation Competition was organized for students of classes III-V. Nature Walk was organized for the students of I-V. Inter House Poster Making and Slogan Writing Competition was also organised.
To honour mothers, motherhood, mental bonds and their contribution to the society at large , Mother’s Day was celebrated in School. Assembly on Mother’s Day was conducted by the students of class IVB.
The students presented the skit “I Want My Mother Back”. The song “I Love My Mom” presented by the students was very touching. Ms Kshama delivered a speech highlighting the importance of mother.
World Nature Conservation Day
“Our livelihood is intimately tied to the food we eat, water we drink and places where we recreate. That’s why we have to promote responsibility and conservation when it comes to our natural resources.”
To commemorate World Nature Conservation Day a special assembly was conducted by Justice House. The students presented various programmes advocating conservation of Nature. Tanya thakur of class X delivered a speech on the topic “Natural Resources and their conservation. Kirti Upadhyay of XIA narrated the poem “Man’s Duty to Conserve Nature”. The students of classes XI (A &B) presented a street play on Water Conservation. The Students of Class VIII presented awareness programme to Conserve Natural Resources through Flash Cards. Students took an oath to conserve Nature and stop its misuse.
World Population Day
The message of “A Small Family- Happy Family” was given by the students through an array of activities. Debate Competition (World Population) was organized for students of classes VI-VIII. Essay Writing Competition on “Population Control” was organized for students of classes XI&XII .The Principal spoke on the Importance of spreading awareness among the masses on the benefits of a small family and how important it is to control population.